Youth Sailing Class Registration
SUMMER SAILING 2017
at Sausalito Yacht Club
Sign up your child for a great summer on the bay! There is no better way to spend your summer then on the water learning how to sail. The Sausalito Yacht Club Junior Program promotes hands on instruction through on-the-water teaching, classroom sessions, adventure sailing, and learn to race classes. The main focus of the program is to ensure your child experiences a wonderfully fun and adventurous summer in one of the best sailing venues in the world!
Full class descriptions & Help with class placement CLICK HERE
Classes run Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
|5||July 31-Aug 4||155||105|
Classes run Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
**Must pass a short swim test to participate.**
Beginning Sailing Ages 8-13
Adventure Tera Class Ages 10-14
Opti Advanced Racing Ages 10-15
Double Handed-High School Sailing Ages 14-18
|4||July 24-Aug 4||910||810|
- Class run Monday-Thursday 12:30-4:00 Ages 15-18
|7||July 31-Aug 3||200||150|
- Questions and Inquires:
- Youth Sailing Director
- firstname.lastname@example.org 415-332-7400 x114
IF CHOOSING TO DO THE 2ND WEEK OF A 2 WEEK SESSION A $200 PENALTY FEE WILL APPLY
The program does not provide before or after program care. Please plan accordingly.
- US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket
- Wet Suit
- Close toed shoes
- All cancellation requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Cancellation requests received 4 weeks before the start of your class will receive a full refund minus a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellation requests received 1 week before the start of your class will receive a 50% refund
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations made on or after the first day of class.
All payments must be made online.